The passion that unites us all

The passion that unites us all
To some, football is a matter of life and death, to others, it is much more important than that

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The return of the swag

WOW!!! How long has it really been since I last posted????

I believe 66 days to be exact. School has got me all caught up but at least my priorities are in the right order. School - work - soccer - bitches.

I would like to welcome www.jaybler@blogspot.com to the blogging family. He will have some controversial....yet exciting blogs for us to tune in to.

The blogs are gonna start coming in again as the ideas and thoughts have been building up over the past two months....wait patiently

SWAG OUT

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the warm welcome. I must make a correction however. It is actually http://jaybler.blogspot.com.

    Good day!

    ReplyDelete